NAND Flash Component Overview
Whether it's MP3 devices, USB drives, or cell phones...our NAND Flash components deliver exceptional performance for your applications.
SpecTek has entered the NAND market with an aggressive development strategy to support a rapidly expanding market. Our competitive SLC 2Gb NAND device is the first step in that strategy.
SpecTek’s NAND Flash memory uses an industry-proven floating gate NAND cell. Plus, it provides a standard interface for pin and function drop-in compatibility and easy integration into most existing designs.
With growth in today’s NAND market being driven largely by Flash memory cards, USB Flash drives, MP3 players, cellular phones, and other portable devices, SpecTek is ready to deliver. We’re building on a tradition of low-cost memory, as we work on rolling out a versatile product road map to support application-specific NAND Flash solutions.
NAND Flash Component Memory Densities:
SpecTek NAND material is built into various configurations:
- SDP (Single Die per Package) contains a single die.
- DDP (Dual Die per Package) contains two dice.
- QDP (Quad Die per Package) contains four dice.
- 8DP (Octal Die per Package) contains eight dice.
- 16DP (Sixteen Die per Package) contains sixteen dice.
- SLC (Single-Level Cell) each cell stores a single bit of information.
- MLC (Multi-Level Cell) each cell stores 2 bits of information.
- TLC (Triple-Level Cell) each cell stores 3 bits or eight different values.
- QLC (Quad-Level Cell) each cell stores 4 bits or sixteen different values.