SpecTek Limited Warranty
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER WARRANTIES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM COURSE OF
DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE OTHER THAN THAT SELLER WARRANTS ONLY THAT THE PRODUCT COMPLIES WITH SELLER'S SPECIFICATION SHEET
FOR THE PRODUCT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY, PROVIDED THAT DEVIATIONS FROM SPECIFICATIONS WHICH DO NOT MATERIALLY AFFECT PERFORMANCE
OF SUCH PRODUCT IN THE SYSTEM AND CONFIGURATION IN OR FOR WHICH IT IS INITIALLY INSTALLED OR QUALIFIED BY CUSTOMER SHALL NOT
BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SUCH SPECIFICATIONS.
Any RMA claim must be made within 90 days from the shipment date. Seller's liability is limited to
repair or replacement of the defective product or credit or refund
of the purchase price of the defective product, provided that Seller may elect refund in lieu of credit, replacement or repair.
Allegedly nonconforming product shall be returned as provided herein to Seller, transportation charges prepaid. All warranties
cover only defects arising under normal use in compliance with Seller's specifications and do not include malfunctions or
failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, or improper installation, or repairs by anyone
other than Seller. No agent, employee or representative of Seller has any authority to bind Seller to any affirmation,
representation or warranty relating the products other than as specifically provided herein.
The warranty provided for herein is subject to the following conditions:
- if product becomes defective during the warranty period, Customer shall notify Seller promptly in writing of any claims.
- if Seller advises Customer to return product for repair or replacement, Customer will follow Seller's instructions with
respect to the return of such product.
- if product alleged by Customer to be defective or returned to Seller for repair as provided in this section is either:
- not under warranty, or
- determined not to be defective, or
- defective due to any cause or condition not covered under the warranty provided herein, Customer agrees to reimburse
Seller for all reasonable expenses incurred in traveling and/or the shipping, handling, and inspection of such product
- products will be accepted by Seller for warranty claim verification only when returned by Customer in a condition which allows
for suitable testing by Seller.
- when more than one type of product is returned, the products must be segregated by product type.
- Seller shall reimburse Customer for shipping charges to the extent of the percent of the total returns that are found by
Seller to be defective as specified herein.
- any returned products electrically or mechanically destroyed by Customer or third parties will not be covered by this warranty,
and will not be returned to Customer, but will be scrapped by Seller.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES RESULTING FROM SELLER'S PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THIS SALE, OR THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF
ANY GOODS OR SERVICES SOLD PURSUANT HERETO, WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, THE
NEGLIGENCE OF SELLER, OR OTHERWISE.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view documents in the PDF format. You can download it at: